štvrtok 4. novembra 2010

Every one likes Christmas!!!

Why am I talking about Christmas in November? I don't really know. I just have that Christmas feeling again :) I was thinking that maybe you would like to hear something about the most beautiful time of the year- Christmas!

I love when I open my window and feel the spicy frost. I love to open my window and breathe that cold air. I love looking out of window and see all those snow flakes falling down from the sky on the ground, and they're covering everything with a beautiful white blanket. When it's almost Christmas, I have a strange feeling inside of me. I'm just so excited about everything! When I go out and I see those kids, how they pull the sledges in the snow, build snowmen, I want to join them and be a  years old kid again :) I live to go with my daddy for Christmas shopping and picking the Christmas tree. I love to help my mom and granny in the kitchen. I love baking all those Christmas cakes and sweets. I love decorating our Christmas tree with my brothers. And when I  get the lights in my hands I put them everywhere... I just love Christmas, because everyone is nice to each other, we meet with relatives that we haven't seen for a while. Everybody is together! And that's the point...



All I can say is, Merry Christmas!!!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára